Stable install question. F 16 related

A few ICP button, and other switches will not work in the F 16 even though they show assigned as button pushes in controls, and will snap too and highlight if I push the button with controls menu open. These same, and all button and switches that I have assigned worked fine in open beta install.

Is anyone on stable having problems with button like RCL ENTER SEQ or others. I am just trying to find out if is my isolated issue.

PS These are button box assigned.

I have done all the cleanup, repair, fxo delete, and no mods.

Intel core I9 10900K 3.7 ghz

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Samsung 1 T M.2 2 X 850 ssd's

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Hotas Warthog F/A-18C Hornet Grip

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64

PS These are button box assigned.

I guess the problem is that the pulse duration send by your button box is too short. Try to increase it if you can, to something like 50ms. (Edit : Heh check if that is acutally the problem first. Simply map a keybind to one of the buggy panel button and press&HOLD the key yourself).

If you can't increase the pulse duration with your button box soft then you'll another software. Like AutoHotKey or Joystick Gremlin.

See here someone solved similar problem in the F16 using AHK.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=255394

Edited by Ant0ine

I guess the problem is that the pulse duration send by your button box is too short. Try to increase it if you can, to something like 50ms. (Edit : Heh check if that is acutally the problem first. Simply map a keybind to one of the buggy panel button and press&HOLD the key yourself).

If you can't increase the pulse duration with your button box soft then you'll another software. Like AutoHotKey or Joystick Gremlin.

See here someone solved similar problem in the F16 using AHK.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=255394

Tried increase pulse, long press, delete and resign key and input, all new profile, check key press in windows control panel, good. Resigned to different button, and switch, ( works ) but that is not a solution. Check button box connections, they are good. Check non working buttons in F 16 stable install, in the A 10C stable install, work as they should. So I thing their my be a problem apon install into ( statle ). Will wait for next update to the stable to see if it fixes itself. :(

Intel core I9 10900K 3.7 ghz

Asrock Z490 Extreme4

G-SKill Ripjaws V 32GB

Cooler Master 120m

GTX 980 Superclocked

Corsair AX850w psu

Samsung 1 T M.2 2 X 850 ssd's

Sony 48 in HD TV

Trackir 5

Hotas Warthog F/A-18C Hornet Grip

Logitech Pro Peddles

Windows 10 64