Jabbers - JF-17 - Quick Startup, Taxi, Takeoff

Jabbers_

I’m follow youtube video but it didn’t work for me)

There is no button animation, press and hold LMB, RMB - nothing happens. Could anyone check this during cold and dark startup?

Не лазить руками туда, куда не лезет голова © USSR_Rik

There is no button animation, press and hold LMB, RMB - nothing happens. Could anyone check this during cold and dark startup?

It has no animation right now, that's a known issue. It still works though, even without animation.

Yep, works flawlessly for me during cold and dark.

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H

Another great video, thanks.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

I follow this startup exactly, but I cannot get the radar page to show up once completed. I note that the video cuts once Jabbers reaches the runway, and when it fades back in, the radar is running (was the aircraft autostarted for the takeoff portion of the vid?).. So is it possible that this startup procedure doesn't start the radar?

Autostart (win-home) works fine, but the only difference I can see is that the AAP buttons are progressively pushed on as required rather than just hitting combat.

Does anyone have a written startup checklist that gets the radar running?

You probably need to enter A/A mode to be able to get to the radar page.

Whisper of old OFP & C6 forums, now Kalbuth.

Specs : i7 6700K / MSI 1070 / 32G RAM / SSD / Rift S / Virpil MongooseT50 / Virpil T50 CM2 Throttle / MFG Crosswind.

All but Viggen, Yak52 & F16

I follow this startup exactly, but I cannot get the radar page to show up once completed. I note that the video cuts once Jabbers reaches the runway, and when it fades back in, the radar is running (was the aircraft autostarted for the takeoff portion of the vid?).. So is it possible that this startup procedure doesn't start the radar?

Autostart (win-home) works fine, but the only difference I can see is that the AAP buttons are progressively pushed on as required rather than just hitting combat.

Does anyone have a written startup checklist that gets the radar running?

You don't need to do anything extra to get the radar running, the manual quick start as shown in the vid works. Switching to either AA or AG master modes will make the radar show up by default on the lower MFD. But if not you can just go into the menu on any MFD and click RDR and it's there, you can do this in any mode including NAV. Note though it's in standby at start, you need to click the OSB above the boxed STBY option, then the box goes away and it starts scanning.

VC

=X51= Squadron is recruiting!

X51 website: https://x51squadron.com/

Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/d9JtFY4

• uboats unpinned this topic