NOZ POS % Open - Gauge

The gauge should indicate in the clockwise direction (toward 100) when the nozzle is the largest trailing edge aperture diameter and counter clockwise direction (toward 0) when the diameter is smallest.

That is what I see happening. Is it what you are experiencing?

The gauge should indicate in the clockwise direction (toward 100) when the nozzle is the largest trailing edge aperture diameter and counter clockwise direction (toward 0) when the diameter is smallest.

That is what I see happening. Is it what you are experiencing?

Mine actually spins in the CCW direction initially and then back to CW, but then never moves past 40%. Even with the throttle maxed out.

No big deal, it does not make the game unplayable, just used to something different with other flight sims.

Image36.jpg

NOZ not going beyond 40% is sort of correct, the NOZ doesn't fully open when in AB.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

The only real use for it in the sim is a nice notification of being in AB. MIL range in flight = no needle movement.

Also I believe it should be around 60% at full AB...but I am sure the 'SME's have given max 40% the nod.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]