Watch me (try to) fix/investigate something in the Viggen!

RagnarDa

Watch me (try to) fix/investigate something in the Viggen!  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Watch me (try to) fix/investigate something in the Viggen!

You might use the TARGETING MODE SELECTOR ("RB-04/Rb-15/BK release mode selector") to choose position "STD/PREP" to go for only 4 rockets (if you have 4 launchers). Same for bombs.

Yea i know it works for the rockets but not for the bombs. I always release the full load whatever i do. Even if i flip that switch. Im not sure if im doing something wrong here. Pls test it and see it it work for you? I just tried it.

Stream is over! Thanks all 11 who watched! I went a little over-time but I found the issue 59 minutes into the stream so I thought I had to finish it.

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

I wasnt able to see anything, as the stream resolution was super low :(

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I wasnt able to see anything, as the stream resolution was super low :(

There was a half hidden running banner in the lower right corner which said the low resolution was intentional.

But this is the new module Heatblur is working on, DCS:Minecraft :lol::smilewink::beer:

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

This remembered me of running a well known civil flightsim in it's "95" iteration on a 486DX66. I had the resolution set to 320x240 and that option to lower it even further for the 3D windows down to half of it, so I basically had a rendering frame that would output 160x120 when it used the full screen. That's been the only time ever a version of that sim ran butter smooth for me...

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Couldn't make it to the stream unfortunately. Is there any way to still watch it?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Couldn't make it to the stream unfortunately. Is there any way to still watch it?

+1

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

I could do it again, if there is interest (or even if it isn’t ;) ). Only problem was my machine was struggling so hard to stream and dev at same time so I guess it’s another reason to upgrade in the near future. Weren’t you able to see the scrolling text and logo?

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

Hm, I didn't make it to the stream, but the more important question ... guess what it is ....

IS THE BUG DEAD NOW? :D

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

I could do it again, if there is interest (or even if it isn’t ;) ).

Yes, please :D

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

Weren’t you able to see the scrolling text and logo?

The scrolling text was only visible in the lower right corner, under the logo (i belive it was) but was covered by your SDK - was not running across the whole width of the screen.

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

The scrolling text was only visible in the lower right corner, under the logo (i belive it was) but was covered by your SDK - was not running across the whole width of the screen.

Oh the text and logo was in the foreground, it’s an overlay. It probably just happened to line up with the side of the IDE.

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

I could do it again, if there is interest (or even if it isn’t ;) ). Only problem was my machine was struggling so hard to stream and dev at same time so I guess it’s another reason to upgrade in the near future. Weren’t you able to see the scrolling text and logo?

Would love that, but making theb stream available as a video would also be great, so I can watch it when it fits my schedule. :)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg