Interview with developer after his return to Russia

Yurgon

Me too, I'm glad that he is now back at work :)

Edit: This catched my attention:

Did you pay for a lawyer yourself?

No, and a huge thanks to my employer for that. They paid for a lawyer and sent me money so I could buy food and cigarettes in the little shop there. They also helped my family — my brother and my father.

I wish my employer had half the good will of ED :)

Edited by Rudel_chw

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

That was pretty interesting to read and I'm glad he he's back home. This could have turned out much worse, as the court and justice system in the US can be pretty unpredictable, often resulting in pretty harsh sentences. At least compared to how it works in my country.

So, welcome back Olgerd! I'm really looking forward to enjoy more of your work! :)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

a Russian in U.S.A. he could risk being arrested for international espionage, he went very well.

he is not a professional to be an international spy you have to be a professional and be aware of many subjects from general culture to technology from history to art from the use of any means and weapons in short a kind of 007.

Not a single person used that word.

Maybe “Hero” isn’t quite the right word, but the tone of comments sure seems to be holding him in high regard.

We’re all fortunate this episode didn’t bring the US DOJ down on simming like white on rice. Let’s not forget the ramper who stole the Dash 8 in Washington State because he “learned to fly” on a sim. This hobby was already getting the hairy eyeball from that incident in some quarters. We are all lucky this didn’t end badly for the industry as a whole.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com

I am glad that things worked out as well as they did but I do feel that he is lucky since he knew damn well that what he was doing was not legal. Having held US security clearances during my working years I know how seriously the government takes these things, whether they make sense or not.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

a Russian in U.S.A. he could risk being arrested for international espionage, he went very well.

he is not a professional to be an international spy you have to be a professional and be aware of many subjects from general culture to technology from history to art from the use of any means and weapons in short a kind of 007.

You must have missed the last few spy busts. No 007 required ;)

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2