Performance on 180 screen VR vs Monitor

So I am curious to know what is the performance impact and quality of graphics between Choosing to play on a 180 degree screen with 2x projectors vs something like on Index VR vs 4K monitor?

I am trying to get the most immersive route that gives me comparable if not the same performace I am getting with my single 1080ti.

If I step up to two dual projectors , do I need to get 2x cards or will the single 1080ti run fine ?

Well with Projectors also would need to know are you going to run it on a curved screen?? If so you will need a warping program like simpit warp..

Well if the projectors are HDMI you should be good with 1 video card using 2 cards is not beneficial.. Just get a Display port to HDMI adapter as most cards have mostly display ports now..

which Monitor are you currently using?? also what resolution for the Projectors do you plan on getting?

4K can be preey strenuous on a vid card as will VR but VR is in 3D also which makes it a bit different then any monitor or projectors view..

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

Ok

I am currently on a 4K Acer 34” predator monitor. I’m doing great on the 1080ti in terms of FPS. So if I project on dual 4K projectors is that going to be an FPS killer? I assume it’s the same thing as me running 2x 4K monitor.

I wonder what will the quality be like if projecting on 2x 1080ps?

Well it will be near twice the pixels as 4K.. so the more pixels you push it takes a toll on your video card..

maybe the 1080ti can handle it what are the FPS now?? you could try DSR and get an idea what it would be like to run 8K..

Well remember it is a larger image and even at 4K on the projector the image is so many times larger then your 34" monitor so you need to take that in effect..

I would say if you are used to gaming in 4K you may not want to revert to 1080P even at 2x 1080P..

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2