Liveries "gone"

Kim Jong-un

''Long time ago'' the render engine was different, and among other thi.gs the basic construction of textures has changed. If they're REALLY old they are probably just no longer compatible, especially if the model has been tweaked in any way.

Btw, love what you've done with Best Korea. They don't have traffic jams or long waits at the checkout!

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

:megalol:

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

A time ago i had several liveries for the L39, i can see the lost liveries in folder but i cant select them in the game. Any clues?

I believe it's down to the sanctions on your country relent in your military aggression and your liveries shall be returned biggrin.gif

A time ago i had several liveries for the L39, i can see the lost liveries in folder but i cant select them in the game. Any clues?

Often liveries are assigned to a particular country (or set of countries), it's possible you're flying a different country to the livery you wish to use.

By editing the "description.lua" for the skin you wish to use, you can make it available to all countries i.e. so it's countries line reads something like:

• "countries = {"CZE","USA","RUS","FRA","UKR","SPN","NETH","TUR","BEL","GER","NOR","CAN","POL","DEN","UK","GRG","ISR","ABH","RSO","ITA",}"

''Long time ago'' the render engine was different, and among other things the basic construction of textures has changed. If they're REALLY old they are probably just no longer compatible, especially if the model has been tweaked in any way.

AFAIK the core textures for the different L-39 liveries haven't been updated since 2015/2016, specular maps were updated for 2.5 in 2018, so there may be minor reflectivity problems depending on how exacting your standards are but older (~2015) skins still work.

CJplXF5.jpg

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

I believe it's down to the sanctions on your country relent in your military aggression and your liveries shall be returned biggrin.gif

Maybe you find it funny, but actually suggesting that an individual citizen is responsible for their government actions is very rude and unpleasant.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Maybe you find it funny, but actually suggesting that an individual citizen is responsible for their government actions is very rude and unpleasant.

I think the joke is supposed to be that the poster actually is Kim Jong-un. Then it is a little bit funny to be berating the powerful leader of a country.

Win 10 | i7 4770 @ 3.5GHz | 32GB DDR3 | 6 GB GTX1060

I think the joke is supposed to be that the poster actually is Kim Jong Un. Then it is a little bit funny to be berating the powerful leader of a country.

Ahhh .. :D ... I get it now :) and I must admit that it is funny and not meant for the actual,person behind the avatar ... I would probably get a lot of similar jokes if I used the head of Pinochet as avatar .. :)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB