OK, i gave up on photobucket!

Prowler111

Photobucket went to kaka. You can't even freely view your own images!

1. I used JDownloader 2 (its Linkgrabber) to download entire albums from my account.

2. I deleted all of my images stored on photobucket.

3. I deleted the account.

Last time I used photobucker was back in my senior year of high school.....2007

I haven't used it in years myself. It was an archive I needed once evert 3 years. I refuse to "sort and transfer" tens of files from simulators and websites that don't even exist anymore.

I haven't used it in years myself. It was an archive I needed once evert 3 years. I refuse to "sort and transfer" tens of files from simulators and websites that don't even exist anymore.

Just tried logging into photobucket....don't even remember my username....needless to say I don't remember the email address that I used back then....those were also the MySpace days lol

Use Imgur, no resize, full pics, no limits, free.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Use Imgur, no resize, full pics, no limits, free.

Is there any catch apart from the obvious (data mining)?

I'm going to re-visit Mediafire. The best file hosting service I have ever used and it had some proper image handling built-in.

What catch?

Is a free pic store website. No catch

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Photobucket is a piece of s.... from 2 years (when they changed the rules). Many users leave this webservice. I don't recomend it and I never come back to this service.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro