How about a Mirage 2000N or D?

TWBec0ke

There are multirole "C" versions? Shouldn't be easier to go this way?

Maybe you're talking about export Mirage 2000E variant ?

it would be even more guess work...

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

No way to see a M2000N or D. I really want it like the french I am and lover of A2G aircraft but no way: Mirage 2000N is/was part of "Force Aérienne Stratégique", it means french air nuclear weapons capability, no way that France will let access to some intel about it.

Secondly, Mirage 2000D, no way too, why ? Because Mirage 2000D is a Mirage 2000N improved, like it's first name was Mirage 2000N' . So Mirage 2000D has some critical part on nuclear capability on it, that's why Mirage 2000D was never exported, because to much risky.

Razbam release a Mirage 2000C without approval of Dassault Aviation, but because Mirage 2000C is a old one and its manual is non officialy at disposal it's "OK", but Mirage 2000D or N, no way, Dassault Aviation or Armée de l'Air will strike them and say them to stop it now, if lucky.

No way to see a M2000N or D. I really want it like the french I am and lover of A2G aircraft but no way: Mirage 2000N is/was part of "Force Aérienne Stratégique", it means french air nuclear weapons capability, no way that France will let access to some intel about it.

Secondly, Mirage 2000D, no way too, why ? Because Mirage 2000D is a Mirage 2000N improved, like it's first name was Mirage 2000N' . So Mirage 2000D has some critical part on nuclear capability on it, that's why Mirage 2000D was never exported, because to much risky.

Razbam release a Mirage 2000C without approval of Dassault Aviation, but because Mirage 2000C is a old one and its manual is non officialy at disposal it's "OK", but Mirage 2000D or N, no way, Dassault Aviation or Armée de l'Air will strike them and say them to stop it now, if lucky.

During the 90's years; between the Mirage III and the 2000D for the 3ème escadre; they flew with mirage 2000N empty nuke capability; a conventionnal assault variant just for the Nancy's squadrons; the time to leave the 2000D version ready

They can carrying bombs (guided and unguided), rockets and A/G missiles + Magic II, without gun.

This variant was "combat proven", engaged in operation: a 2000N was shot down over serbia in 1995, and the crew was prisonners of war for 2 months.

Just for say; it is possible to have a 2000N without nuke capability, and realist! :smilewink:

For the DCS aspect, the cockpit of the N version is 95% similar with the C version, it's very different for the D and -5!

-create a new radar A/G (limited in 1995; a variant of RDI with "suivi de terrain" mode)

-new model 3D: it's not a single seat

-modelling the NOSA cockpit

-that's it.

Edited by flo0o