Anybody wanna share there trackir 3 profiles ?

Just had a quick blast - (just plugged in...)

But gotta go out again for a few hours.... I noticed that it is really fast .... I gather i can change this in the software profiles....

Anybody wanna post theres so I can look when I get home...

Also - the default zoom is too close... how to change this when going out of cockpit and back?...

Thanks in advance.

;)

Are you using the 1.1 demo or full version? Because I've only heard about default zoom being too far in when people were using the demo.

Anyway, I recently upgraded from an original TIR to a TIR3Pro. Upon installing the Version 4 software, however, the new TIR3's behavior was very strange near center - pressing my 'center' key would move the view NEAR center but not perfectly on it, and would then drift around center over the next few seconds. It was not the crisp snapping-directly-to-center behavior I was accustomed to with my older TIR.

After posting on the Naturalpoint forums, and having a few other people mention they were having the same problems, no one offered any suggestions. I was about to give up and go back to my old TIR, but then decided to try the Version 3 software - and that fixed it! I've got the proper centering behavior now.

So, the point of all that (finally :)) was that I could post my profile here but it wouldn't be immediately useable for you, if you're running the Version 4 software with your TIR3. But this may help anyway, as you can set the speeds at each point like I have:

Point Speed

0 0

2 0

5 0

10 6

20 10

30 14

40 18

50 19

Smoothing: 90

This isn't perfect, the motion is a little too sensitive right outside the center, but it's working OK for me for now.

For every axis:

Point Speed

0 0

2 0

5 0

10 3

20 5

30 8

40 11

50 14

Smoothing: Default

In case anyone is curious, I never use TrackIR while in formation, only for situational awareness between maneuvers and/or on rare occasions when I might fly combat or singleplayer. Padlock is much better for formation flying. The profile I have is tuned down, since I too felt the default ones were way too sensitive! Also, with the vector expansion you can lean left/right without turning your head in-game which is very comfortable.

Hope this helps some...

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

thanks guys - trying them all... does take some getting used to!

Im finding the zoom function a bit weird... as Im not too far from my desk (track on top LCD) the position at start up is too close... and trying to move out would make me fall backwards of my chair ! - so trying the links above..

Cheers ;)