Silly question...

Is it possible using same network to export MFCD to an IPad, so you can toutch the iPad screen and set wherever you want on MFCD?

Cheers!!

There's an Ipad app that does this but IME it was kind of laggy, as if running at low fps. This was on an old first gen Ipad though I believe.

Some people use helios to export to USB monitors which can be touchscreen, or they buy Thrustmaster Cougar MFCD and sticky tac them to the usb monitors. (i have a set) - which work well on their own if you don't need the visuals to be exported, and just want more buttons to push. Didn't need the screens personally as I fly in VR.

Having the buttons to push is nice, but it's hard to break the habit of reaching for the mouse, as it's used to control pretty much every other switch in the cockpit. Which leads to thoughts of building button/switch boxes.. which, myself after years of buying stuff purely for the hobby of flight simming I think I'm good.

Edited by Headwarp
Spoiler

Win 11 Pro, z790 i9 13900k, RTX 4090 , 64GB DDR 6400GB, OS and DCS are on separate pci-e 4.0 drives 

Sim hardware - VKB MCG Ultimate with 200mm extension, Virpil T-50CM3 Dual throttles.   Blackhog B-explorer (A), TM Cougar MFD's (two), MFG Crosswinds with dampener.   Obutto R3volution gaming pit.