Mi-8MTV2 Cannot Sling Cargo

Magic Zach

First, I press CTRL+SHIFT+K to turn on the autounhook. Then I go through the radio to identify which cargo I will sling, and I get the red smoke marker. I fly over to it, hover right above it, and HOOK the cargo successfully!

But the rope/cable cannot take ANY tension whatsoever. I'll watch from the external camera. As soon as it's taut, "CARGO UNHOOKED". The cargo didn't move, and the rope disappears. I've even tried this on the little oil barrels. Same thing happens. And I'll be right over the cargo, with minimal deviation to the sides. This really ruins the Mi-8 for me, as this is one of the things I want to do with the Mi-8, because I plan to get the oil campaign. But I can't if this keeps up. Please fix.

Edited by Magic Zach

Hardware: T-16000M Pack, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, GTX 1070 SC2, AMD RX3700, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, FC3, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 8 months later...

Hello, I'm struggling with generator mission of Oilfield campaign. I hover over the landing site, choose "auto onhook", slowly lower the cargo, hear "Cargo is on the ground, disconnecting" then immediately "Oh no, cargo crashed". The mission ends in failure. Tried three times, always the same (( 2.5 OB...

12900KF@5.4, 32GB DDR4@4000cl14g1, 4090, M.2, W10 Pro, Warthog HOTAS, ButtKicker, Reverb G2/OpenXR

• ED Team

Mission design was influenced by cargo damage model. Will be adjusted (for particular campaign).

Best Regards, Dmitry.

"Чтобы дойти до цели, надо прежде всего идти." © О. Бальзак