EA-6B (even if it is AI)

ChuckJäger

We are lacking a good AI EW platform. It'd be great to get the prowler/growler on the flight deck for some help on missions. I realize EW is highly classified - but the general idea of it is not and it'd be nice if it was implemented for us in some way, at least.

If there is a solution to this that I have missed, please let me know! :)

VFA-113 | Stinger 307 | "Hank"

USN OEF OIF Veteran

i7-8700K OC'd 4800ghz | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC'd | 32gb RAM | 2.5TB SSD | Odyssey + | TM Warthog HOTAS |

We are lacking a good AI EW platform. It'd be great to get the prowler/growler on the flight deck for some help on missions. I realize EW is highly classified - but the general idea of it is not and it'd be nice if it was implemented for us in some way, at least.

If there is a solution to this that I have missed, please let me know! :)

Yes, we definitely need a solution, without this aircraft we have a large gaping hole in our defenses.... :helpsmilie:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

I agree that a EW aircraft of some sort is missing. Since just about any EW systems would be extra sensitive for proper utilization in DCS.

That leaves having to go further back to older systems that would be declassified. That would mean going back to the Prowlers predecessor the F3D-2Q/EF-10B Skyknight. Its EW systems might be obsolete compared to modern systems but something is better than nothing. Plus the Skynight also had all-weather day or night-fighter variants that would be useful since a full fidelity module is a high possibility.

1235859.jpg?v=v40