Joystick Gremlin and Cougar

Solbaru

I have a Thrustmaster Cougar that I have upgraded the throttle with the mmjoy board, I am now trying to get this to work in joystick gremlin as I cant get it to work in TARGET anymore.

I am having trouble with the speedbrake switch on the throttle as it needs to be a press and release setting to get it to work correctly.

Has anyone done this with Gremlin??

I imagine that the warthog has the same switch process so maybe someone has done it with a warthog on Gremlin...

If anyone has this working and doesn't mind sharing the config it would be appreciated..

Hello, I can help but I'm not sure how the cougar throttle speedbrake switch work nor what you need exactly. But here is my guess as to what you have to do.

Pulse instead of hold. To do that in Gremlin I use macro.

So instead of this :

fgQTglr.png

I would do this :

1IM4wXv.png

I made some changes last night and I think I have it working, only issue now is, whenever I use a button that uses a "ctrl" key in the combination it stops the whole thing from working.

Its like the ctrl key is being held down, which screws everything up. Have to reboot to fix it.

might need to email the guy that writes the software for that one..

I made some changes last night and I think I have it working, only issue now is, whenever I use a button that uses a "ctrl" key in the combination it stops the whole thing from working.

Its like the ctrl key is being held down, which screws everything up. Have to reboot to fix it.

might need to email the guy that writes the software for that one..

Can you show us your line of code?

Edit : Heh disregard.

Edited by Ant0ine