Weird overlay is displayed when replaying tracks with L-39

Helios1138

• ED Team

Can be turned off in your options

OPTIONS > SPECIAL > L-39 > SARPP Mode.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

It really needs to be on the Special tab instead of the Mission Editor. It should be the pilot's choice on every flight. Same with the hood. I hate that dang gunsight ruining my view.

Totally agree. I wonder why they removed it from Special in the first place...?

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

I like it more in Mission Editor as I can choose if I want to have gunsight by changing slot in mission instead of going through DCS settings. Also I usally prepare my mission knowing that if I will need gunsight in it so I don't have to bother with restarting mission just to restore/remove gunsight.

It really needs to be on the Special tab instead of the Mission Editor. It should be the pilot's choice on every flight. Same with the hood. I hate that dang gunsight ruining my view.

Yep IFR hood, gun sight and gun camera should all be in the special tab (without multiplayer over-riding them) or they should be ground crew options. Sadly L-39 seems like abandonware.