FC3 shows as not purchased

Worrazen

FC3 page on the eshop tells me to BUY it, not BOUGHT.

But it does say "You already have a serial number for this product" ... probably some stuff because a switch to the new DRM system was made for this module recently.

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

• ED Team

Hi

did the serial come from out side the Eshop?

As long as the serial is bound to your account you are fine.

If you are not sure still please contact support directly

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Oh, I bought it long ago, but it's all fine account wise, the shop button doesn't reflect that I already bought it, but it does say I already have the serial yes, I checked out the manager ingame and I guess it's because the A-10C and FC3 still use a serial so it's a different indication on the e-shop, unlike the others.

Nevermind now, it's not a big deal.

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria