DELETED

That is awesome though.

Would it be possible to generate a 2D in game window for VR users (like a kneeboard?). When I view through Oculus it shows as fully zoomed out (as does our current one). At the moment I run an entirely independent PC purely for recording PLAT cam videos.

To LSO in VR we have a crosshair the requires closing one eye and theres no way to zoom in.

Also it would be great to be able to toggle up to vultures row as well. We have a bunch of carrier views I made for the Bush mod but it means editing the entry.lua each time you wish to move places.

Just dreams but am extremely pleased to see the progress.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ED Team

I cant say a lot at the moment, but ED are working more on this. We will have to wait and see what we get :)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

VFA-113 Stingers, just watched many of these videos...really great stuff, guys. Thanks for posting. S!

Also, great to hear that ED is working on the LSO seat stuff as well. Exciting times ahead, indeed.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Thanks Buckeye.

We generated 40 PLAT films this year (one of my PCs broke for a few weeks around mid year). This has taught us a great deal about how to score the passes in a way to encourage safe approaches.

I’d be keen to know if people like the LSO shorthand we have on each approach?

Over the year it’s really helped embed the meanings for us but also highlight trends for each pilot. (I OSX a lot and need to widen my downwind).

Edited by JAR VFA-113 STINGERS

Awesome, like the overlay of all the traps, gotta say you must be some kind of robot Jar or you're a master of consistency cause it's very close to being only one F-18 touching down :D

can't wait to see you guys in the full module should be even more epic :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

8.3 DOWNLOAD

Morning

What's happened to the 8.3 download ?

My computer through a huge wobble recently and I lost a load of stuff one being your download to have a go at carrier op's. Just went to re upload it and all I get is 404 unavailable its been removed.

Can it be uploaded again please loved having a go with your hornet and the carrier.

Regards

Heinz

This is my new favourite VFA-113 PLAT CAM video.

It features 304 X-MAN's CQ and every single Stinger pilot doing a cruise mission trap.

It is the very first night we have had absolutely everyone on together to recover aboard mutha and the tension shows with no less than 4 Bolters and 1 massive Ramp Settle.

We also added some promotion/teasing for our friends at vCVW-11 / VF-213 Black Lions who we flew with in VNAO, hope you like it :)

They are currently recruiting and we look forward to many combined missions with them:

http://www.vcvw-11.com

fbC43iiBXEk

Hi Oban, yes our Hornet mod no longer works on the current DCS versions so to avoid confusion we have removed it. We are hoping to see the new DCS F/A-18C released in the coming months.

Any pilots that can’t wait are welcome to revert a copy to 1.5.6.5199 and we can help you get our mod installed and flying traps.

Hi guys,

my good friend of many years and the founder of VNAO has left VFA-113 to restart his VNAO group and VFA-103 Jolly Rogers.

VFA-113 will be attached to VNAO/VFA-103 but here is Madmax's last trap as a Stinger.

We also have a brand new pilot this week flying Sting 311, however as of next week he will move into Max's 310.

To send Max off we drove the USS George HW Bush into some heavy seas for some pitching deck recoveries.

As a bonus there is a short promo reminder of the VNAO glory days at the end of the video. Most of the footage is from 2010/2011 when I joined VNAO and designed the PLAT cam view for DCS/Lock On.

Hope you enjoy!

G2TcSG9yRlU