I somehow screwed up the center view

I tried to play with the camera controls (i tried to make the default center view to look down a bit more so it would cover more gauges without zooming too far back) .. but i somehow managed to screw up the default center so that the pilot now slightly looks right. numpad 5 does nothing, even if i reboot the sim the issue still exists! i've tried number of key combinations but everytime the numpad 5 restores un-centered view which is annoying with Trackir (the unsensitive zone is not center)

If i press numpad del for padlock, the default padlock (without enemies) is the direction where my pilot seems to watch now. It looks as the padlock is on but it is not and i can freely turn head etc. This does not affect other planes.

Any help would be much appreciated :D

EDIT: OK i managed to figure this out myself, from game options i disabled the "save user snap view" option... So now my question goes how can i change the default view so that the pilot looks a tad down in the centered position. In AFS2 it works just by pressing arrow down from keyboard which is a great feature for TIR.

Thanks

Edited by Alfredson007