Serious FPS loss when firing the cannons?

Campbell

I fly VR and only experience this with the 190 but whenever I fire the guns the FPS takes a nose dive and looking forward becomes a stuttering mess. Anyone else have this issue or maybe some advice to remedy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 1 month later...

This is a general problem with almost all guns cause with the first shot it loads all the graphics for the shot like the bullet model, fire effect, the tracer and such...

Happens just for the first time because after that the effects are stored in RAM and game doesnt pull them no more from god knows where.

Edited by Marduk879

Campbell, if that is caused by the tracers/smoke and systematicly enoying for you, you have the option to use a modded shelltable.lua file that you can enable/disable with jsgme (mod enabler).

In this modded file you just erase the tracers/smoke for the guns of BF109 and it should solve the issue.

Campbell, if that is caused by the tracers/smoke and systematicly enoying for you, you have the option to use a modded shelltable.lua file that you can enable/disable with jsgme (mod enabler).

In this modded file you just erase the tracers/smoke for the guns of BF109 and it should solve the issue.

Ok thanks, this is a problem for me with the 190 and it makes it pretty unplayable. Does this mod pass the IC check?

Ok thanks, this is a problem for me with the 190 and it makes it pretty unplayable. Does this mod pass the IC check?

No way for such data I think. That's why using jsgme to enable/disable in 1 clic would be handy (if it solve your issue…) before playing MP.