Su-25 weapon balance question

All,

In order to practice using guided weapons with the Su-25 (not the T model), I created a mission very similar to the training video in which the 25 attacks ships that are at harbor or steaming away. I used the same weapons and loadout as the aircraft in that video. Everything works fine until I start launching weapons. For some reason, all of the missiles being fired are from the left pylons. The aircraft becomes very unbalanced. It does not fire any right side weapons until all of the left side ones are gone.

Shouldn't it automatically switch left and right to keep the aircraft balanced? Is there some key command I've missed to pick which side it fires from?

BTW, I'm using LOMAC: Flaming Cliffs 2 with the newest patch, version 1.2.1 (I think; I know it's the most current, but I don't remember the numbers).

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Aardvark892

What weapons did you use? What station are they loaded on?

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

All,

Apparently, I must have been doing something wrong. I recreated a mission with nothing on the pylons other than guided weapons, and it worked as advertised; one per side back and forth until empty.

Sorry for the confusion. I don't know what was going on before to make me think it wasn't working. I think it may have been that I changed weapons unintentionally between firing, and therefore the different weapon fired from the same side, making me think I had just launched two of the same.

Regardless, thanks for your help and input. I'm quickly becoming quite impressed with FC2... this is a serious simulator, and one heck of a game. Easy to use, like IL2 and yet tech enough like Falcon without the sensory overload. My only wish for this game would be a new map.