RvE Lockon Realism Mod Release Candidate 4 (Public Beta)

RvEYoda

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way to reduce the maddog issue in a patch which I can see is by addressing the scan cone but it will apparently ruin 120's and 77's. I don't understand why because right now it has virtually a 180deg fov which seems to get randomised on whether it aquires a target or not. Why not reduce this angle to a more realistic scope if the missile is heading for the target through the radars guidance then its going to aquire it with a 60deg cone just as much as it would with a 180deg cone.

To just remove the override funtion will just end up with people locking, launching and running, virtually the same as maddogging.

Re. LRM mod, this is one the best mod ideas in Lockon and deserves everyones support, CAC IFF in the F-15 must be one of the most valuable aqcusitions for the F-15 lately, thanks to Yoda and his team.

• Like 1

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Re. LRM mod, this is one the best mod ideas in Lockon and deserves everyones support, CAC IFF in the F-15 must be one of the most valuable aqcusitions for the F-15 lately, thanks to Yoda and his team.

Thanks for sharing your efforts with the Lock On community :thumbup: Multi-player in Lock On is better for it

I need some help for the upcoming airfield ownership mod.

I need to be able to ask LUA if the F-15 is in ILS mode or not.

local Nav = LoGetNavigationInfo()

local route = LoGetRoute()

work for Russian planes but not US planes. It can detect RTN/LND

but not ILS, any ideas how to see if me in my F-15, if im In ILS mode?

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

Rumor has it LRM 2.0 is close to being finished ;).

( I still need answer to the question above though)

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

There will be a big movie (I think) to show the new features.

Written documentation as well....but all in due time ;)

• Like 1