Finishing control bindings

Ice_Pick

Hey,

I'm building a button box and because of that, I'm totally redoing my control bindings. this is what I have so far, (swap 1&3) any recommendations for optimization and what to add to fill the rest of the bindings?https://imgur.com/a/9xHCKSV

Thanks,

Jamie

DCS A10C / DCS Black Shark /DCS F-14/Persian Gulf map/ Nevada/huey/gazelle/f18/f16/ajs37/harrier/A-4

16gb 2400 RAM / Ryzen 5 3600 / ROG Strix RX 570 /750W thermaltake PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Remember that the UHF has 5 "encoders" to tune the radio, the VHFs have 4. I typically focus on the harder to reach stuff [aka the back of the pit] so that flipping stuff while maneuvering becomes a bit easier. Be careful though. I built one box a few months ago for stupid cheap. [60 bucks or so] then built 3 more.. You can never have to many buttons.

Remember that the UHF has 5 "encoders" to tune the radio, the VHFs have 4. I typically focus on the harder to reach stuff [aka the back of the pit] so that flipping stuff while maneuvering becomes a bit easier. Be careful though. I built one box a few months ago for stupid cheap. [60 bucks or so] then built 3 more.. You can never have to many buttons.

cool thanks

DCS A10C / DCS Black Shark /DCS F-14/Persian Gulf map/ Nevada/huey/gazelle/f18/f16/ajs37/harrier/A-4

16gb 2400 RAM / Ryzen 5 3600 / ROG Strix RX 570 /750W thermaltake PSU

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]