Multicrew broken again? - ED Forums

Notices

Old 05-12-2019, 02:37 PM   #1
Pocket

Default Multicrew broken again?

Whenever switching controls, it seems a smal desync occurs and the plane starts loosing parts. Flaps, aileron, elevator etc. This happened a few years ago too. Anyone else noticed this?
Pocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 07:57 AM   #2
Redhotita1

Yea, I've noticed it too.

As soon as you take / give controls, the pilot who loses controls goes in G-Loc and there will be a control surface that detaches (Flaps as first, then aileron and then rudder and elevator).

It's a real shame! Such a fun little plane to fly in two
Old 05-13-2019, 10:30 AM   #3
Pocket

Really is. I can live with EA modules being bugged at times, but this is a ready module, and ED is breaking stuff. Real shame.
Pocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 10:47 AM   #4
JG14_Smil

Send a message via MSN to JG14_Smil

DCS has always been about the latest module release. Older modules, languish, or even get worse, as in this case. I was away from DCS for over a year, but I checked every email they sent me about new releases. Not very much about the L-39, ever. If a bug is even reported, it won't get much support and nothing happens (just what I have been seeing).

C-101 is the complete opposite. I think Dev's actually read posts like this and get bugs fixed. There is a nice long list on every update for that plane.

I do love the L-39, though.
JG14_Smil is offline   Reply With Quote