Airport charts and radio frequencies - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 07-03-2019, 08:35 PM   #21
Fubarbrickdust

Woah-woah-woah! Tippis, where you been hiding these babies!!

I was currently halfway through the process of making my own very similar datasheets...now stopped dead in my tracks!

Thank you very much or the contribution! Much appreciated! They're really concise in the way they present a lot of info, nice formatting ideas.

Downloading asap, cheers

Brick.
Fubarbrickdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 03:02 PM   #22
imacken
Veteran

Been using Tippis' very useful charts for a while now, but felt they were a little hard to read in VR (and 4K). So, I modified them by making a lot of the important text boxes bold. I think the readbility is improved, especially in VR.
Give them a go and see what you think. Attached is in OvGME format. Just remove the ones you don't have the maps for if necessary.
EDIT: updated the zip to show OvGME description.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Airfield Kneeboard Data IGM.zip (5.05 MB, 87 views)
Intel i7 8700K 5.0GHz · Palit RTX 2080 Ti OC Gaming Pro · ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-F · Acer 4K 32" XB321HK · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 10 · HOTAS Warthog · ThrustMaster TPR Pedals · TrackIR5 · TM F/A-18 Hornet Stick · Valve Index

Last edited by imacken; 09-04-2019 at 08:39 AM.
imacken is offline   Reply With Quote