ED宣布正式在中国大陆发布DCS-A10疣猪。

逗你玩儿

纯!玩!笑!

逗!你!玩!儿!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! What he siad! :)

System Specs: MSI Big Bang Fuzion P55 1156, Intel Core i5-661 OC to 4.17GHz, EVGA GTX660TI 3GB, Corsair 750W PSU, 8 GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 PC3 12800 1600MHz, Creative THX Quantum Wave True Studio, Windows 7 Pro 64bit, Corsair Hydro H70 CPU Cooler, Saitek Pro Flight Yolk System, Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, X52 Pro, TrackIR 5 with Pro Clip

It means:

"There is now confirmed reports of the next DCS aircraft being an F/A-18!"

so that's what he wrote? Well too bad for him as I thought he was spamming and reported the post and - REP-ed him :music_whistling:

No longer active in DCS...

Yeah and I said to Tharos "Hey don't punch that midget tranny. It has feelings too!"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

EtherealN: I will promptly perform a sex change and offer my hand in marriage to whomever

Chinese to English translation

Spring Festival! laugh! funny! you! play! child!

?

and the topic title is : "ED announced the official release in mainland China DCS-A10 Warthog."

Sounds pretty exciting!

There are '!'s in Chinese?

Also, this thread calls for a PLAAF A-10C skin!

Edited by VincentLaw

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

and the topic title is : "ED announced the official release in mainland China DCS-A10 Warthog."

Sounds pretty exciting!

There are '!'s in Chinese?

Also, this thread calls for a PLAAF A-10C skin!

ok,I tall you,I just wrote "This is certainly a joke! Have funny with you!"

haha!

you know, everybody in china wishes ED lanuch the games in our mainland, but it is impossible.

Because there's no chinese alphabet, and in turn no acronyms, it would take far too long to say SOI or TDC or JDAM.. or FUBAR. The DCS learning curve goes waaaay up.

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

ok,I tall you,I just wrote "This is certainly a joke! Have funny with you!"

haha!

you know, everybody in china wishes ED lanuch the games in our mainland, but it is impossible.

Can't ED release a boxed version of its simulators in China? And even if ED can't do that, won't the people that live in China just be able to buy them through the internet?

everybody?....... really.......?

that would be a good revenue stream........

lol just imagine, 1 billions of people buying DCS A10C, creation of thousand of servers, a new chinese section in the forum, ED announcing they've hired 200 new devs and the next DCS will finally be DCS:US Air Force followed by 3 others modules before the end of this year :D

Macadam Cow, don't forget:

- ED shareholders laughing like maniacs at their stock statements, and then buying up Ubisoft - cancelling HAWX. Teheheheheheh... :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

- ED shareholders laughing like maniacs at their stock statements, and then buying up Ubisoft - cancelling HAWX. Teheheheheheh... :D

... and then buy EA games and Steam :megalol:

L'important n'est pas de tuer, mais de survivre.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

if you read this you are too curious

Because there's no chinese alphabet, and in turn no acronyms, it would take far too long to say SOI or TDC or JDAM.. or FUBAR. The DCS learning curve goes waaaay up.

..and you made him a tester.. god help us!

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

lol just imagine, 1 billions of people buying DCS A10C, creation of thousand of servers, a new chinese section in the forum, ED announcing they've hired 200 new devs and the next DCS will finally be DCS:US Air Force followed by 3 others modules before the end of this year :D

:punk:

that's it HAWX ? :lol:

No chance on Earth, they'd rip DCS and start making their own cheap versions of it. :megalol:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]