formation light .. little help please

Formation lights are small red/orange lights facing backwards only.

Not the easiest to spot, especially not if it isn't dark.

I am sure they are on - you just have to know where to look

"Your pumping days are over, Megatron!" -Optimus Prime

"This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence" -Vyvian

The lights are on the tail-boom, shining upwards. So you'll have to be a bit higher and tot the rear of the aircraft in front of you to see them.

What basically happens is that when you see the lights, you're most likely higher and to the rear of that aircraft and can safely manouvrer.

The trouble starts when you can't see these lights...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

thanks for your words, but i still can't see them.

I am in open beta 2.5.6.52437

i have tried full night, in differents maps, with and without fog, all the others lights are ok but not the formation light even if i try very hard to see them

i put a image in the next post where all lights are off except formation light

thanks again for your help ..maybe a problem in my computer .. but strange because everything else works fine

Edited by casimir

The formation lights doesn´t work.

I reported this as a bug for weeks.

System Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, RX 6900 XT, 64GB RAM // Tobsen CM Kollektiv, VPC CM3 Throttle, VPC WarBRD Rudder Pedals, VPC T-50 CM2 + WarBRD Base  VR: HP Reverb G2

Helis: UH-1H / KA-50 3 / Mi-8 / Mi-24P / SA-342 / AH-64D  Jets: F-5E / F-14A/B / F/A-18C / MC-2000 / A-10C II / AV-8B / AJS 37 / MIG-21bis  / F-16C / F-15E / F-4E (soon)  WWII: Spitfire / WWII Assets Pack

Tech.: Combined Arms / NS430 / Supercarrier   Maps:  Nevada / Persian Gulf / Normandie / Syria / South Atlantic  Waiting for:  BO-105 / OH 58D / CH-47 Chinook / G.91R / Tornado IDS / A-7E Corsair II

thanks i thought i was crazy .. where can we see the reports please because i have seen nothing during my search

update ... i find your report now i know where to search

thanks again i hope an update will repear this

Edited by casimir