Display PDF inside DCS

harf4ng

Hi,

Do you know if this is possible in DCS (VR mode) to display a pdf somewhere in the cockpit, with the possibility to move the sheet where we want?

I have chuck guides and that could be helpful in VR to be able to read them and apply the tips while reading it, without the need to go on or off DCS for that.

Thanks

Favorite modules : Huey, F-86F, F14 and P-51D

Quest 2, RTX 3080, i7 10700K, 16 Gb of RAM, Pro Flight Trainer PUMA helicopter setup, Warthog HOTAS with two force sensitive stick, custom cockpit and a GS-Cobra dynamic seat.

Hi,

Do you know if this is possible in DCS (VR mode) to display a pdf somewhere in the cockpit, with the possibility to move the sheet where we want?

I have chuck guides and that could be helpful in VR to be able to read them and apply the tips while reading it, without the need to go on or off DCS for that.

Thanks

I use Kneeboard Builder to do that very thing, works great.

I have parts of Chuck's Guide for the Hornet in several PDF segments that I display in my headset when needed. I assigned the toggle off and on to a button on my hotas, along with page forward and back.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=129341

Vky9OTl.jpg

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|