where are default lua files for mouse, keyboard ..

Hello,

I try to understand how to deal with the lua files

where are the default files , there ? : D:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World 1.5\Config\Input\Aircrafts\Default

May I use those files to modify the default bindings ? (or is it better to create and use a file in an "user" directory ?)

Something strange, when for instance under "mouse" I have only some options available (grey cells) is it possible to bind an action , so the cell opens when I click on it ?

For instance , I wished to have time acceleration on the mouse button. It is possible in "general" menu, but not in the SU25T , is there a way to do this (? My impression is that I have zero time effect) - sorry but I use 1.2 version until september...

Sorry if the questions look complicated, give me a link to a lecture if possible. Thanks

If I understand correctly, it is better not to make specifics joiystick, mouse, keyboard files, and leave it to DCS to keep the memory of the bindings ?

I did make some koystick and throttle files, when I finally erased them, some bindings where still retained so I do not understand where .

On another subject I find it useful to use "active pause" to get a hold on modes, functions, etc (cockpit, nav, etc)