DCS F/A-18C Hornet Demo 2020

AndyB

Hey guys, I decided to make a Legacy Hornet demo.

Putting the audio together was really hard on this one,

but I'm happy with how it turned out. Let me know what you think:)

Edited by AndyB
Edit title, and add details

Hey guys, I decided to make a Legacy Hornet demo.

Putting the audio together was really hard on this one,

but I'm happy with how it turned out. Let me know what you think:)

A typical US demo: 1 pass, two minute wait, another pass, 2 minute wait, etc.

Just teasing you mate :P

Nice video! :thumbup:

Especially like the single spectator viewpoint and the small cockpit video overlay gives it all a nice touch

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Hey, I really enjoyed this - it was almost like I was actually there at our local airshow staring up into the sky trying not to lose sight of that beautiful plane. It was quite exciting to me, and very well done and coordinated!!

Now, to see all those Zombies standing there next me was a little bit "weird" I have to admit.

Kudos from me, AndyB.

Very well made! You recreated the routine very nicely too.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

Hey, I really enjoyed this - it was almost like I was actually there at our local airshow staring up into the sky trying not to lose sight of that beautiful plane. It was quite exciting to me, and very well done and coordinated!!

Now, to see all those Zombies standing there next me was a little bit "weird" I have to admit.

Kudos from me, AndyB.

Thanks man, I'm glad you liked it , I appreciate the kind words and lmfao dude I know, that zombie crowd kills me lol

Potentially, yeah.

Edit: But then, I just went to the actual page and saw all the songs are listed so I probably just don't know what I am on about.

Hopefully it won't be an issue, the songs are all tagged under the video by YouTube

Potentially, yeah.

Edit: But then, I just went to the actual page and saw all the songs are listed so I probably just don't know what I am on about.

Lol just saw the bottom part of your last message. My bad lol