FPS in single digits after today's update

FoxTrotAlpha691

Immediately after today's update my FPS went into the single digits in both SP and MP. I have attached track files from yesterday and today after I updated. I initially thought it was related to the new Type200 as I was testing it out in MP but even in SP the FPS is terrible, am unable to play DCS at this point. I did not change any settings on my machine at all, the only change was that I updated to the latest OB. Also, I fly the JF-17 so stable is not an option for me at this time.

FPS_ISSUE.zip

Have you tried remove your 2 shader folders in your saved game?

Try remove it and let the DCS auto create them again.

Also the config file fold could be moved to test if the shader folder does not make any differece.

We don't have any FPS impact on our side, infact the FPS has been improved quite a bit since ED has optimized the AG radar rendering.

Deka Ironwork Tester Team

Have you tried remove your 2 shader folders in your saved game?

Try remove it and let the DCS auto create them again.

Also the config file fold could be moved to test if the shader folder does not make any differece.

We don't have any FPS impact on our side, infact the FPS has been improved quite a bit since ED has optimized the AG radar rendering.

No I have not tried that, I will remove them, restart DCS and see if it has an effect. I'm sure it's something I can address on my side just needed a place to start, thank you for the response.

No I have not tried that, I will remove them, restart DCS and see if it has an effect. I'm sure it's something I can address on my side just needed a place to start, thank you for the response.

Ok file path please for the folders? Thought I knew where they were located but I do not.

Ok file path please for the folders? Thought I knew where they were located but I do not.

C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME_HERE\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta

folder "fxo" and "metashaders2"

Performance is OK(2D) on my side, will test in VR today.

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

Vr is SP is at 40 for me most of the time. Only when I am in the cockpit i see drops to 35 and fluctuates.

In mp its at 20 although tested with harrier at 40 so I guess something still in Jeffs cockpit still creates an fps issue

PD 1.7 no shadows panels at 1024

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk