TM Warthog F18 stick question.

gonzman

Just got this one yesterday and have a question about the sensor select switch, the lovely one with the nice click sound, pushing it left or right seems to click it back after a press, but up/down it seems to get "stuck" and I have to push it back into the center, basically the 7 and 9 buttons on this stick are "sticky" but the 8 and 10 automatically re-center, the press button works perfectly.

:helpsmilie:

Is this working as intended? I assume so but it's hard to get used to, I've googled this a bit but can't seem to find an answer.

Thanks for your input guys, I took it back to the retailer and they replaced it on the spot, new one works perfectly! I guess that QC Passed sticker didn't really mean anything on the old unit, ah well.

Thanks again.

I had this same problem with mine straight out of the box few months ago,

my sensor select down was like this and the weapon select forward and aft was the same.

I sent it back and got a replacement through the retailer

Edited by InvalidFace

Just got this one yesterday and have a question about the sensor select switch, the lovely one with the nice click sound, pushing it left or right seems to click it back after a press, but up/down it seems to get "stuck" and I have to push it back into the center, basically the 7 and 9 buttons on this stick are "sticky" but the 8 and 10 automatically re-center, the press button works perfectly.

:helpsmilie:

Is this working as intended? I assume so but it's hard to get used to, I've googled this a bit but can't seem to find an answer.

Just got mine yeasterday and excatly the same problems, so gotta send it back and have a new send, so gotta wait another 2 weeks :cry:

molon-labe-black-header.jpg

• 1 month later...

Late to the discussion, but similar experience with TM Hornet Grip.

First one: trim hat defective. Stuck in 'left down' position when not touching it. Returned to Amazon retailer for replacement.

Second one: thumb switch sticks in fwd position when not touching it. Returned to TM support. Still waiting.

bahog2trn.gif
VFA-41 Black Aces
www.vfa-41.com