Nuclear/ballistic missile

__LightMass__

Not nuclear, but there is a Mod for the Scud:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=262947

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Is it possible to create other missiles starting from the scud model?

Everything is possible, but I can only imagine how much work creating a 3D model entails, are you thinking about making one?

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Everything is possible, but I can only imagine how much work creating a 3D model entails, are you thinking about making one?

Well I could try why not, basically creating a 3d model of a missile is not very complicated you know is a tube that ends up pointy, the problem lies in the code and the animations, but above all the code and how to implement the related explosion without crashing the game and somethings like that :D

Ps the scud mod doesn't work how install groud units mod?

Edited by __LightMass__

Ps the scud mod doesn't work ...

Actually, I have not used it on a while, so I've just tested it under the latest Openbeta, and it seems to work quite well .. it's trajectory isnt very realistic but I can live with that :)

RzrCrJb.jpg

rUKBkIo.jpg

wbPO2Qa.jpg

rZVAw44.jpg

HoIyIId.jpg

Pv5heCT.jpg

Z06uILh.jpg

XHleFO5.jpg

Thanks a lot to @Suntsag, for a fine Mod :)

Best regards,

Eduardo

Actually, I have not used it on a while, so I've just tested it under the latest Openbeta, and it seems to work quite well .. it's trajectory isnt very realistic but I can live with that :)

RzrCrJb.jpg

rUKBkIo.jpg

wbPO2Qa.jpg

rZVAw44.jpg

HoIyIId.jpg

Pv5heCT.jpg

Z06uILh.jpg

XHleFO5.jpg

Thanks a lot to @Suntsag, for a fine Mod :)

Best regards,

Eduardo

Now work :D

Edited by __LightMass__

fallout-alien.jpg

Got a extra NUKE?:D:megalol::lol:

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

For modders btw, in order to make a nuke, create a smoke rocket and put its intensity to 1000. You'll see the result by yourself

I would like to make something like the atomic mushroom + intense light and obviously its launcher and damage to structures and

vehicles.

Edited by __LightMass__

I would like to make something like the atomic mushroom + intense light and obviously its launcher and damage to structures and

vehicles.

Yep, I am sure that would bring hours of enjoyment....

I9 (5Ghz turbo)2080ti 64Gb 3200 ram. 3 drives. A sata 2tb storage and 2 M.2 drives. 1 is 1tb, 1 is 500gb.

Valve Index, Virpil t50 cm2 stick, t50 base and v3 throttle w mini stick. MFG crosswind pedals.

Not to be realized but it offers many ideas for creating new missions or simply having fun in the editor, a little imagination come on :lol:

Agreed, imagination is a great way to ease one’s troubles for a bit. Only problem I see is that you know dudes will be firing them all over the servers just to be a pain in the butt.

Everyone has their definition of enjoyment. That’s why we’re here.

Regards

I9 (5Ghz turbo)2080ti 64Gb 3200 ram. 3 drives. A sata 2tb storage and 2 M.2 drives. 1 is 1tb, 1 is 500gb.

Valve Index, Virpil t50 cm2 stick, t50 base and v3 throttle w mini stick. MFG crosswind pedals.