What a Great Campaign!

Baltic Dragon really went the extra mile in this DLC campaign. I just finished the last mission tonight, and I can say this campaign kept me on the edge of my seat. I finished the first version of the Enemy Within, and I was hesitant to buy a campaign with the same name. However, the updates for this campaign more than justify the price for the DLC considering how much more effort he put into it. I love the amount of detail Baltic Dragon puts into the briefings. I enjoyed every mission, and I hope Baltic Dragon continues to make stellar campaigns like this one. Perhaps we will see some on the Persian Gulf or Syria maps?

At any rate, if anyone needs help with any of the missions, I have all of them completed on my YouTube Channel in this playlist.

i7-8700k OC to 5.1GHz, Sound BlasterX AE-5, Creative Sound BlasterX H7 Tournament Edition, Asus ROG Maximus X Code

Corsair Dominator DDR4 32GB 3200MHz, EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hybrid, Acer Predator XB271HU WQHD IPS Monitor, Logitech G510S, Anker 8000DPI Gaming Mouse, HOTAS Warthog, Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals, Track IR 5, Windows 10 Professional, https://www.youtube.com/c/iflyflightsims

Yep, a fantastic campaign. I'm on my third refly of this campaign and that even after I helped playtest it and I flew the first and second version of The Enemy Within, too. You should think I should be bored by now, but I am not.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

Yep, a fantastic campaign. I'm on my third refly of this campaign and that even after I helped playtest it and I flew the first and second version of The Enemy Within, too. You should think I should be bored by now, but I am not.

Haha, same here. :thumbup:

Edit: @SignorMagnifico really cool that you published those vids, great job man!

Edited by Yurgon

• 2 months later...

Such a great campaign. I have been picking it up and putting it down for several long months now but something happened and my A-10 abilities have improved to the point where I am rocking through the missions. Its such a great campaign for learning how to be an efficient, cool and calm butt kicking pro in the Hog! Thanks for this BD and Merry Xmas!

Only got to mission 3 yesterday, but indeed, what a fantastic campaign so far!!

Awesome to see my flight attacking the insurgents, while flying an overhead orbit and coordinate the attacks using the tgp. One of those gold moments in DCS!!

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH