FC3 not working

Vespula

For a few days I have been unable to use DCS with FC3 as it shows this message on launch:

"The application module F15.dll has been modified. It may be damaged or infected by a virus. Scan your computer for viruses and reinstall the application."

The only way I can use DCS is to uninstall FC3 using DCS Updater Utility.

Help would be very much appreciated.

• ED Team

Hi

what antivirus are you using?

Try adding DCS installation folder to the exclusion.

If you are stand alone version run a cleanup and repair,

if you are steam verify in steam properties

If you are using stand alone version use the module manager to remove FC3 and then reinstall it using the module manager.

If you still see the same attach your dcs.log from your saved games folder we should see some clues.

Thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hello, unfortunately none of your suggestions worked, I have attached my log file here.

This started around the time I tried to used OVGME, however I have no way of deleting the mod files from the core install and repair and clean do not work. I have also tried to reinstall but to no avail. I hope this helps

dcs.zip

• ED Team

Hi it looks like OVGME has messed things up.

Best course of action is to remove any unofficial mods, run a full cleanup and repair.

Also rename your dcs folder in saved games ( keep it as a backup for now )

C:\Users\Aiden\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta

you have disabled 2 modules in the module manager

2019-11-26 10:51:57.843 INFO Scripting: plugin: SKIPPED 'A-10A by Eagle Dynamics': disabled by user

2019-11-26 10:51:57.844 INFO Scripting: plugin: SKIPPED 'F-15C': disabled by user

so check the module manager in game

but I don't see the Full flaming cliffs 3 in your log, only A-10A and F-15C

If this fails go for a fresh install

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2