Mods Repository

Huckleberry

Hello folks! I've got an assortment of mods available on my Github.

Unlock Aircraft Liveries

Removes the country/faction limitations from all aircraft. Meaning you can always choose any of the default liveries that come with DCS, for all aircraft modules. I'm sure there are similar mods floating around, but I haven't found one that is comprehensive, so I made it for you.

Less Slingload Voice Assist

Removes many of the cargo slingload voiceovers that I find unnecessary and annoying. For instance, the sound that annoyed me enough to make the mod is "the load is swinging side to side". That sound byte is silenced, along with quite a few others that I thought were unnecessary for a halfway competent helicopter pilot.

Less Slingload Voice English

Does everything mentioned in the mod above. In addition, it makes the Russian slingload voice English, which is very handy if you enjoy slingloading in an Mi-8 but don't speak Russian!

VR Farp Hueys Scene

This is a mod I found on this forum, and tweaked to my own liking. If you play DCS in VR, you'll notice that your menu & map environment is a boring Su-25 in a hangar. This mod turns it into a Farp with hueys on it, and adds a flight of hueys flying by in stagger formation.

COMING SOON: SLbot

SLbot is a program that takes the server statistics generated by SLmod and makes it available on your own web server and discord(s). The app runs on node.js, and is packaged with electron, with a GUI for controlling its different components and tailoring it to your unit/branding preferences. Eventually, perhaps with the release of a proper dedicated server, I would like to make it independent of SLmod, and also envision plenty of other features that could make this even more useful.

[sIGPIC]CW3 Huckleberry, 229th AHB[/sIGPIC]

• 5 months later...