TESTERS NEEDED: MIG-21bis profile for VAICOM 2.0

Hollywood_315

--- RELEASED: MIG-21bis module for VAICOM 2.0 ---

UPDATE: I'm pleased to announce that the widely popular Fishbed has been added to the list of VAICOM supported modules!

You can now immerse yourself in flying complex missions with this iconic fighter.

Thanks @all who contributed.

Download via this thread: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=151296

Enjoy!

Hollywood

---------

Greetings,

I created an add-on profile for the Fishbed for use with VAICOM 2.0.

VAICOM 2.0 is an advanced voice recognition package for DCS World using VoiceAttack:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=151296

Before I release this MIG-21bis profile, I need it to be taken for a spin by a Fishbed expert over the next few days.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you a link.

Thanks!

Hollywood

Edited by Hollywood_315

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com

Greetings,

I created an add-on profile for the Fishbed for use with VAICOM 2.0.

VAICOM 2.0 is an advanced voice recognition package for DCS World using VoiceAttack:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=151296

Before I release this MIG-21bis profile, I need it to be taken for a spin by a Fishbed expert over the next few days.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you a link.

Thanks!

Hollywood

I have both voice attack and the MiG 21, and am very proficient. Let me know if I can help

I didn't know about Voice Attack at all, and I'm stunned how good it works. But sadly I don't have time for DCS right now so I can't help with testing.

I do hope that your add-on turns out to be fine because MiG-21 is still my favorite module for DCS.

Hey thanks Mrgud - we'll get it out there hopefully soon.

I didn't know about Voice Attack at all, and I'm stunned how good it works. But sadly I don't have time for DCS right now so I can't help with testing.

I do hope that your add-on turns out to be fine because MiG-21 is still my favorite module for DCS.

There is no spoon.

www.vaicompro.com

I can try also. I would be in the "not working camp" of VAICOM but if you are willing to try...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

I'm pleased to announce that the widely popular Fishbed has been added to the list of VAICOM supported modules! You can now immerse yourself in flying complex missions with this iconic fighter. Thanks @all who contributed.

Download via this thread: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=151296

Hollywood

There is no spoon.

www.vaicompro.com

• 2 years later...

Hi all,

Recently bought Via Com pro and have an issue with the Mig module. As soon as I get into the cockpit the PTT button on the throttle is pressed, released,pressed etc. I have also the f5 and the Viggen and neither have that issue. I have tried removing all keybinds related to comms but to no avail. It makes for bad working of Voice attack and I am at a loss what's causing it.

I have a Warthog, using target. Got the virtual device selected. Selecting a button directly doesn't work well either. Because something keeps pushing the PTT-button. Got it working somewhat throug a keyboard press.

Any Help appreciated.

• ED Team
Hi all,

Recently bought Via Com pro and have an issue with the Mig module. As soon as I get into the cockpit the PTT button on the throttle is pressed, released,pressed etc. I have also the f5 and the Viggen and neither have that issue. I have tried removing all keybinds related to comms but to no avail. It makes for bad working of Voice attack and I am at a loss what's causing it.

I have a Warthog, using target. Got the virtual device selected. Selecting a button directly doesn't work well either. Because something keeps pushing the PTT-button. Got it working somewhat throug a keyboard press.

Any Help appreciated.

IIRC it's fixed by flipping the switch on the radio panel to РАЦИЯ, by default it's in ident mode which messes with vaicom for some reason (you're supposed to do this anyway, it's just that it's bugged and for some reason you can still use the in game radio while the switch is in the lower position).

Thanks, now I have to find that switch. Using the english pit to master it so no cyrilic : )

Well I found it. Not the answer I am afraid. I always flip this switch up. When up I here Viacom chatter. Down nothing.

Edited by RedeyeStorm
Checked out advice