F/A-18C + Persian Gulf Map Bundle

Idle_Wild

You've just put the price up on this bundle since yesterday.

It was I believe $64.97, today it is $84.43.

Well geniuses, while you're busy trying to rip your customer's off, what you failed to notice is that it's cheaper to buy them individually:

Persian Gulf map is $24.99

Hornet is $39.99

Grand total $64.98

How about returning the bundle price back to what it was previously, or better yet, make it actually worth while buying it as a bundle and make it cheaper!

The bundle was as low as $50 a few days ago but I couldn't buy until the following day ...... and missed it.

so many pricing strategies means that there were multiple prices for the same items, depending on how you bought.

bundle above + gulf = $75

F18 - $40, Carrier - $35, Gulf - $25, total = $100 unless you buy F18 before the carrier then the total = $90

.. Well geniuses, while you're busy trying to rip your customer's off ...

really? .. if you feel that badly, why don't you move over to a different Sim?

I own x-plane and FSX, and the price of the add-ons is about the same as ED's .. so, I can't honestly understand how you can say that they are ripping off the customers.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

What the OP and myself are pointing out is that a 'bundle deal' should actually work out cheaper than buying individually.

My post shows different prices are achievable even by the order in which you purchase.

Supermarkets do the same (whether intentional or not); advertise a deal that actually works out more expensive, so it's understandable why the term 'rip-off' could be used.

Maybe the tone of the initial post wasn't the best but everbody has a different buy in point. What is an affordable cost to you may not be considered a good price by another, despite the obvious quality in the product.