AGM-65

Mr. Wilson

this is probably the most necessary for playing online, and from here the question is: When will we already see these weapons on the viper?

Sooooon.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

Jet still needs some help in figuring out where it’s going, needs some help in targeting ground targets reliably and also needs the ability to handle target altitudes.

Once it can do all of the above, then maybe we can start to think about slinging AGMs.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com

Jet still needs some help in figuring out where it’s going, needs some help in targeting ground targets reliably and also needs the ability to handle target altitudes.

Once it can do all of the above, then maybe we can start to think about slinging AGMs.

i understood (

you dont need a TGP to independently sling IR mavericks. The hornet got mavericks before it got a TGP.

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

Kev2go, I think Emmy is referring specifically to the vipers shoddy steerpoint management right now. For example not being able to enter new steerpoints or create flight plans, along with not being able to enter elevation.

Precisely my astute Purple friend...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com

Kev2go, I think Emmy is referring specifically to the vipers shoddy steerpoint management right now. For example not being able to enter new steerpoints or create flight plans, along with not being able to enter elevation.

sure i get it but that's fixing making fixes, and finishing navigational aspects not dependent on making IR mavericks work.

Its pretty likely that the programmer working on weapons may be a different person working on navigation or non combat related avionics.

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

Kev if that was the case then why is it we only see weapons released in lieu of any navigational or systems improvements.

Maybe because they have the team split between the Hornet and others?

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro