Transfer Supercarrier License from Steam to DCS Standalone

dadunn1700

Been trying to transfer my Supercarrier license from Steam to the DCS standalone version for awhile now with no success. Will I be able to transfer/sync this license up with my DCS profile upon release?

Over the last few years, I tend to buy many modules on Steam and transfer them to standalone, but this is my first time pre-ordering something on Steam rather than standalone so I'm unsure if this is normal.

Edited by dadunn1700

Transfer of serial keys was used back in the old days of the Star Force copy protection. Nowadays you link your ED account with your Steam account. See:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/500/#3303126

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Been trying to transfer my Supercarrier license from Steam to the DCS standalone version for awhile now with no success. Will I be able to transfer/sync this license up with my DCS profile upon release?

Over the last few years, I tend to buy many modules on Steam and transfer them to standalone, but this is my first time pre-ordering something on Steam rather than standalone so I'm unsure if this is normal.

I switched from Steam to Standalone as well. My pre-release is also not listed in my ED Account. So I guess we just have to wait till release and then it will be fine.

Before you call everything a "bug": RTFM & try again! Thank you. :music_whistling:

I9-9900k, 32 GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, 128 GB M2 SSD, 1 TB SSD, Track IR, Warthog Hotas

Transfer of serial keys was used back in the old days of the Star Force copy protection. Nowadays you link your ED account with your Steam account. See:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/500/#3303126

Correct, but I am talking about the new method of syncing Steam licenses with your DCS profile. I have my steam account linked to my DCS profile. Anytime I purchase a something on Steam I go to the DCS website, login to my account, profile, edit, and then press "get licenses". Should bind any new licenses from my Steam account to my DCS profile, but the Supercarrier isn't syncing/transfering. Thats what I was meant to say, not the old Star Force method.

Edited by dadunn1700