February monthly update? - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 03-10-2019, 08:46 PM   #11
Phantom88

Quote:
Originally Posted by =DECOY= View Post
Hi, just to Clarify i NEVER said each module has its own coder so please refrain from inaccurate facts

This month has been extremely busy for me, with personal aspects effecting the ability to make the video, the videos are something i decided to do to give the community an insight into the Razbam Team, however i will do so without pressure from the community or they will simply stop.
No Worries Sir,Hope everything is ok with you and your family,Cheers!!

Patrick
Phantom88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 09:04 PM   #12
33-DFTC

Quote:
Hi, just to Clarify i NEVER said each module has its own coder so please refrain from inaccurate facts […]
Hello Decoy,

I quote, from your January update at the 5'44 mark :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decoy
So what I mean by that is obviously we have three coders, there's a coder for each aircraft[…]
Did I missed something ? Did I really spread false information or did I just relay information you actually provided ?
33-DFTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 09:21 PM   #13
=DECOY=

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33-DFTC View Post
Hello Decoy,

I quote, from your January update at the 5'44 mark :

Did I missed something ? Did I really spread false information or did I just relay information you actually provided ?

We have three coders with 3 modules out. But working on many more.

Apologies I mis understood what you ment. my bad

Razbam Community Manager
Water cooled i7-7700K oc at 5Ghz | 2080ti | 32GB DDR4 Ram | Warthog & Saitek Peddles | CV1
Razbam Website | Facebook Page | Offical Razbam YouTube Channel

Last edited by =DECOY=; 03-11-2019 at 05:44 AM.
=DECOY= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 06:12 AM   #14
viper2097

Quote:
So what I mean by that is obviously we have three coders, there's a coder for each aircraft[…]
[...]
We have three coders with 3 modules out.
Would you be so kind to name them or give us anymore info?

In the manual of the Mirage and also the Mig19 are Zeus67 (for avionics) and CptSmiley (for flight model) named. No name in the Harrier manual.
On the Razbam homepage, there are also only these two persons (again for Zeus67 for avionics and CptSmiley for flight model) named as coders.
So, according this info and systemwise, you only have one coder for a bugged and incomplete released aircraft, a castastrophical bugged early access aircraft and one fresh released early access aircraft.

So I'm wondering how this fits with what you are saying?
Which coder(s) is working now on the Mirage?
Which coder(s) is working now on the Harrier?
Which coder(s) just did the Mig19 and is working now on it?

If you don't want to give an appropiate answer, then I must assume that I already know it.

Last edited by viper2097; 03-11-2019 at 07:57 AM.
viper2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 01:52 PM   #15
Jester986

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2097 View Post
Would you be so kind to name them or give us anymore info?

In the manual of the Mirage and also the Mig19 are Zeus67 (for avionics) and CptSmiley (for flight model) named. No name in the Harrier manual.
On the Razbam homepage, there are also only these two persons (again for Zeus67 for avionics and CptSmiley for flight model) named as coders.
So, according this info and systemwise, you only have one coder for a bugged and incomplete released aircraft, a castastrophical bugged early access aircraft and one fresh released early access aircraft.

So I'm wondering how this fits with what you are saying?
Which coder(s) is working now on the Mirage?
Which coder(s) is working now on the Harrier?
Which coder(s) just did the Mig19 and is working now on it?

If you don't want to give an appropiate answer, then I must assume that I already know it.
Viper although I share you're frustration such aggressiveness is not going to make them forth coming. They have said on their discord though that "Tobbe" is their dedicated Harrier debugger.
Jester986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 02:06 PM   #16
viper2097

I asked a question in context of what decoy said / wrote.
I have no other informations, I'm not on discord.
Old 03-11-2019, 02:10 PM   #17
Jester986

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper2097 View Post

I was referring to this section as far as aggressiveness, and I didn't mean to be critical but you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Your saying answer me or I'll assume the worst. From what I've seen they ignore statements like that, because if they were to answer it only encourages others. And I wasn;t saying you should be on discord, just letting you know what they have said there.
Jester986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 02:25 PM   #18
viper2097

You are right with that sentence. But I've added it not because being offensive rather then knowing that the answers to the interesting questions always keep missing...
Old 03-11-2019, 02:46 PM   #19
Harlikwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester986 View Post
Viper although I share you're frustration such aggressiveness is not going to make them forth coming. They have said on their discord though that "Tobbe" is their dedicated Harrier debugger.
I think I was the one that asked on Discord, and he's the "dedicated" harrier guy, maybe not just debugger.
Old 03-12-2019, 04:27 AM   #20
Dehuman

May I dare to say that RAZBAM's development speed, though perhaps the Harrier was released prematurely, has been comparatively breakneck speed compared to any other developer but Belsimtek (although goodnight sweet prince to that one).
I've lost count of how many years the F-18 and F-14 have been in the making, both by developers with unfinished/in desperate need of repair modules.
Dehuman is offline   Reply With Quote