[MOOSE] RAT - Random Air Traffic - Page 40 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 06-14-2019, 05:49 AM   #391
ENO
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebert View Post
The B-727 does show up in the ME. The skins after you install CAM and in the mods folder under the aircraft folder Liveries. I built a new pc to run the beta dedicated DCS server on. Weird it works from the ME though...
Thanks

edit: You are correct. The B-727 is part of the CAM mod. Hmmm.
Yeah I'm just wondering if the computer you're working on and testing from has the same version of the script on the server that you're having the issue with... And that its version has also been refreshed.

Again sorry bud- if I were having the same issue these are things I'd be trying out.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art
ENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 02:07 PM   #392
davebert

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENO View Post
Yeah I'm just wondering if the computer you're working on and testing from has the same version of the script on the server that you're having the issue with... And that its version has also been refreshed.

Again sorry bud- if I were having the same issue these are things I'd be trying out.

ENO,
With your moral support I figured it out and all is working great. A bit of a hierarchy issue on the server when I installed the mod.
Thanks
davebert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 04:25 PM   #393
ENO
Veteran

Good to hear!

Old 06-14-2019, 06:13 PM   #394
funkyfranky

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebert View Post
ENO,
With your moral support I figured it out and all is working great. A bit of a hierarchy issue on the server when I installed the mod.
Thanks
Happy to hear And thanks ENO for the support
funkyfranky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 08:22 PM   #395
davebert

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyfranky View Post
Happy to hear And thanks ENO for the support

Yes, thanks to both of you. I have a question that I need to ask before I get the other flyers on my server grumbling. When we use the CAM with RAT and we cycle through the planes with the F2 key, there are a lot more key presses of course because of the added aircraft. Is there a mod or even an existing feature that allows a player to just cycle through the Blue Team or Red Team for example, instead of all of the aircraft? Sometimes when we fly we like to observe the other player landing on a carrier and all the extra F2 key presses may become an issue.

Thanks
Old 06-18-2019, 05:49 AM   #396
ENO
Veteran

Easiest way I know of is to just select the player you want to view in F10 and then hit F2. That’s probably the easiest way.

Old 06-18-2019, 01:13 PM   #397
davebert

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENO View Post
Easiest way I know of is to just select the player you want to view in F10 and then hit F2. That’s probably the easiest way.

Great. That works for me. I never used that before, knowingly anyhow.
Thanks.
Old 06-23-2019, 05:24 PM   #398
JanK

Been playing around with this and its awesome

A question, would it be possible to add a Tacan to the 747?

Have just 1 747 flying around as Air Force One and would be helpful finding the ting, edit the B_747.lua or something?

And could someone have a look at my RAT Script.lua, cant get random skins to work...

Code:
local F14B=RAT:New("RAT_F14B")
F14B:Spawn(2)
local A320=RAT:New("RAT_A320")
A320:Spawn(2)
local B747=RAT:New("RAT_747")
B747:Spawn(1)
local C130=RAT:New("RAT_C130")
C130:Spawn(2)
local cessna=RAT:New("RAT_Cessna")
cessna:Spawn(2)

-- Liveries
local a320skins={"Aeroflot", "Aeroflot 1", "Air Asia", "Air Berlin", "Air Berlin FFO", "Air Berlin OLT", "Air Berlin retro", "Air France", "Air Moldova", "Airbus Neo", "Al Maha", "Alitalia", "American Airlines", "British Airways", "Cebu Pacific", "Clean", "Condor", "Delta Airlines", "Easy Jet","Easy Jet Berlin","Easy Jet w", "Edelweiss", "Emirates", "Etihad", "Eurowings", "Eurowings BVB09", "Eurowings Europa Park", "Fly Georgia", "Fly Niki", "Frontier", "German Wings", "Gulf Air", "Iberia", "Iran Air", "Jet Blue NY", "JetBlue", "jetBlue FDNY", "Kish Air", "Kuwait Airways", "Lufthansa", "Lufthansa New", "MEA", "Qatar", "S7", "SAS", "Saudi Gulf", "Saudi", "Small Planet", "Star Alliance", "SWISS", "Thomas Cook", "Tunis Air", "Turkish Airlines", "United", "Ural Airlines", "US Airways", "Vietnam Airlines", "Virgin", "WiZZ", "WiZZ Budapest", "WOW"}
local cessnaskins={"D-EKVW", "HellenicAF", "Muster", "N9672H", "SEagle_blue", "SEagle_red", "USAF-Academy", "V5-BUG", "VH-JGA"}

a320:Livery(a320skins)
cessna:Livery(cessnaskins)

Last edited by JanK; 06-23-2019 at 09:39 PM.
JanK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 01:24 AM   #399
ENO
Veteran

Looks like the A320 ones aren’t working because it’s not capped on the livery entry. (Local a320skins=) Not sure about the Cessna ones yet. Still looking.

I’m assuming all those cessna liveries are as they’re folders are spelled? Edit: never mind I see you use the same ones as in the example- assuming you’re using the civilian air traffic mod?

I’m a noob but I try to help and learn at the same time.

Last edited by ENO; 06-24-2019 at 01:32 AM.
Old 06-24-2019, 03:33 PM   #400
davebert

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanK View Post
Been playing around with this and its awesome

A question, would it be possible to add a Tacan to the 747?

Have just 1 747 flying around as Air Force One and would be helpful finding the ting, edit the B_747.lua or something?

And could someone have a look at my RAT Script.lua, cant get random skins to work...

Code:
local F14B=RAT:New("RAT_F14B")
F14B:Spawn(2)
local A320=RAT:New("RAT_A320")
A320:Spawn(2)
local B747=RAT:New("RAT_747")
B747:Spawn(1)
local C130=RAT:New("RAT_C130")
C130:Spawn(2)
local cessna=RAT:New("RAT_Cessna")
cessna:Spawn(2)

-- Liveries
local a320skins={"Aeroflot", "Aeroflot 1", "Air Asia", "Air Berlin", "Air Berlin FFO", "Air Berlin OLT", "Air Berlin retro", "Air France", "Air Moldova", "Airbus Neo", "Al Maha", "Alitalia", "American Airlines", "British Airways", "Cebu Pacific", "Clean", "Condor", "Delta Airlines", "Easy Jet","Easy Jet Berlin","Easy Jet w", "Edelweiss", "Emirates", "Etihad", "Eurowings", "Eurowings BVB09", "Eurowings Europa Park", "Fly Georgia", "Fly Niki", "Frontier", "German Wings", "Gulf Air", "Iberia", "Iran Air", "Jet Blue NY", "JetBlue", "jetBlue FDNY", "Kish Air", "Kuwait Airways", "Lufthansa", "Lufthansa New", "MEA", "Qatar", "S7", "SAS", "Saudi Gulf", "Saudi", "Small Planet", "Star Alliance", "SWISS", "Thomas Cook", "Tunis Air", "Turkish Airlines", "United", "Ural Airlines", "US Airways", "Vietnam Airlines", "Virgin", "WiZZ", "WiZZ Budapest", "WOW"}
local cessnaskins={"D-EKVW", "HellenicAF", "Muster", "N9672H", "SEagle_blue", "SEagle_red", "USAF-Academy", "V5-BUG", "VH-JGA"}

a320:Livery(a320skins)
 cessna:Livery(cessnaskins)

You need to enclose the skins with a leading and trailing parenthesis like this:

Code:
local b727skins=({"AEROFLOT", "Air France", "Alaska", "Alitalia", "American Airlines", "Clean", "Delta Airlines", "Delta Airlines OLD", "FedEx", "Hapag Lloyd", "Lufthansa", "Lufthansa Oberhausen Old", "Northwest", "Pan Am", "Singapore Airlines", "Southwest", "UNITED", "UNITED Old", "ZERO G"})

Tags
moose, random air traffic, rat