Small reshade edit i made

JanK

My eyesight is not what it used to be so been playing around with this reshade preset trying to get the hud just a little more clear without changing the look of the game to much, pretty happy with it :)

eDOqCA2.png

t0ULVXc.png

JuGe8UH.png

bnndSZw.jpg

Recommend turning OFF Colorfulness when flying in Caucasus.

Effect/shaders i use: (use gamma 1.9 in game)

g4OLM7G.png

I did add a tiny bit of color in Nevada so if yo like to try enable Colorfulness in desert maps.

vIkHEg2.png

dcs_v1.zip

I use Reshade in CloD, but don’t know how to install it in DCS. Can you help? What other settings do you use in DCS?

Thanks,

TWC_SLAG

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

@ flanker1, i use Mustang's terrain : https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=207541

Think you might have a hard time joining any MP servers with it so take backup of the files it overwrites, i'm a DCS n00b so i didn't :music_whistling:

@TWC_SLAG:

Pretty much the same as any other game, install it to where you have you're run.exe, only diff is you need to move the "dxgi.dll" file it installs to the DCS World/bin folder.

Any probs let me know and i'll do a little tut with pictures :thumbup: