Need UH-1 LZ mod...

Lobo LXII

OK. So I can open the mission but I am missing some mods too.

I believe you are missing this mod.

Drop the unzipped directory in your saved games/mods/tech.

If your DCS freezes at 57% loading, it's because this mod is conflicting with Upuaut's latest LZ set (assuming you have it installed). In this case, you have to remove Upuaut's mod, install this one, edit the mission to remove all the UH-1 LZ (you can use Suntsag's marshen FARP for example instead of the H) then save the mission, remove the UH1 LZ mod and re install Upuaut's LZ mods.

oVGME is your friend. :smilewink:

Hope you have a good time with the BSD FOB!

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I've the same problem as the OP and cant find the UH-1 LZ mod anywhere .. ¿could you please share it again, as the above link no longer works?

Thanks a lot.

Eduardo

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 2 months later...

If your DCS freezes at 57% loading, it's because this mod is conflicting with Upuaut's latest LZ set (assuming you have it installed). In this case, you have to remove Upuaut's mod, install this one, edit the mission to remove all the UH-1 LZ (you can use Suntsag's marshen FARP for example instead of the H) then save the mission, remove the UH1 LZ mod and re install Upuaut's LZ mods.

oVGME is your friend. :smilewink:

Hope you have a good time with the BSD FOB!

Bumping this thread because I can't find the UH-1 LZ mod anywhere either. BaD CrC, can you repost the link that you mention in the post above. Much appreciated.

Thanks BaD CrC, downloaded it and put it in mods/tech. The game consistently stops loading at 58% with this mod in place. I remove this mod and the game loads as normal. I am running an up to date version of 2.5 beta. Thanks for trying.

Thanks BaD CrC, downloaded it and put it in mods/tech. The game consistently stops loading at 58% with this mod in place. I remove this mod and the game loads as normal. I am running an up to date version of 2.5 beta. Thanks for trying.

Please read the warning I put already above:

• 8 months later...