FARP Hollywood 005 - Nighttime Troop Transport thru Active Battle Zone Huey Mission

Screen_190120_173056.jpg

FARP Hollywood 005

Nighttime Troop Transport thru Active Battle Zone

Runtime Aprox 30 min

Units

Alpha (You): Huey Gunship/Transport

Delta: Special Forces Members

Situation

Six soldiers currently located in the town of Lanchhuti needs to be transferred to the town of Poti for an upcoming special forces operation. You have been assigned the task of transporting these troops in this Huey NIGHT TIME mission. Because you will be transporting troops thru an active battle zone, the use of a Huey Gunship has been authorized.

There currently is an active battle zone just west of Lanchhuti and the use of a Huey Gunship has been authorized for this mission. You will play the role of the pilot and will assist your AI gunners to take out any threats in route to and from FARP Poti. FARP Poti is fully operational so be sure to rearm/repair if needed for the trip back to FARP Hollywood.

Radio Freq

FARP Hollywood 50 FM

FARP Poti 53 FM

Download Mission

Complete Mission Briefing PDF

Map

Map.jpg

Edited by ElementLT
Coming Soon...
The Fraternity Returns : https://thefraternitysim.com/

i played this mission and liked it ! i used full moon scene to see the surroundings and it was very good.

i hope ed will fix the external lights problems so we don't ride huey like a disco

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

i played this mission and liked it ! i used full moon scene to see the surroundings and it was very good.

i hope ed will fix the external lights problems so we don't ride huey like a disco

Thanks for flying ebabil! I have been trying to get the moon out. How did you do it?

Coming Soon...

Thanks for flying ebabil! I have been trying to get the moon out. How did you do it?

When you choose full moon dates in the editor you can see it. i looked up from google to see the exact dates of full moon over the region

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Thanks! and i sure will! Is there any type of mission you would like to see? Transport, CAS, Strike?

Why limit yourself to one? :) If you're taking requests...something along the lines of a compound where you need to thin out some basic perimeter defenses with guns and rockets then insert troops to secure the area would be nifty.

• 4 months later...

Hi there! Any idea whether this should work in the lastest open beta? For the last few patches it no longer shows up in my list of missions or in the Mission Editor! I really loved it and want to play again if possible!

Happy to fix it myself if there is some way to do it? Cheers, Ed

Hi there! Any idea whether this should work in the lastest open beta? For the last few patches it no longer shows up in my list of missions or in the Mission Editor! I really loved it and want to play again if possible!

Happy to fix it myself if there is some way to do it? Cheers, Ed

hi ehills! looks like this still should work without any issues. Just loaded up the mission and found no error messages. Be sure you have the .miz files saved in your "Saved Games" folder.

Something like:

C:\Users\(yourusername)\Saved Games\DCS\Missions

Coming Soon...