VP group invites you for casual and event flights

deyneko

S6i59xk.jpg

We are the Virtual Pilots group

Everyone is working, studying, has a family and other important things in their lifes.

Flying in DCS, and even more - flying online - might be a challenge in addition to the above. We understand that being online to specific times, which might be requested by many other squads is not possible for everybody.

We offer you:

- Friendly environment - especially for newbies

- No rigid times for online flights

- Take part in our events - mostly on weekends

- Events with LIVE ATC and GCI support!

- Teaching and help with modules

- Training and practicing as a team

- Coordinated actions on public servers

Our main sides for combat are USSR and countries of the Warsaw Pact, Russia and its allies.

Our favorite modules at present time are:

- MiG-21bis

- Mig-19

- MiG-15bis

- Mig-29a

- Su-25

- Mi-8

- Ka-50

- L-39

For more details please visit us on virtual-pilots.com

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat.

We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

Visit our website:

VIRTUAL-PILOTS.COM

Hi,

I recieved an a question, "What does 'live ATC and GCI' mean?".

In our group we started to use LotATC program near in each event.

ATC or controller support - when a controller help you to keep course, approaching an airport, prevent collisions in the air or on the ground (airports ).

GCI - operator helps you to intercept targets, approach to ground target area etc. BTW It is interesting that most new people who join our goup don't know that they need to receive permission to use (turn on) radar in most cases.

Mig21_on_radar.jpg

More pictures and info HERE.

Additionally, time to time someone plays forward air controller role (later I will publish a video here).

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat.

We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

Visit our website:

VIRTUAL-PILOTS.COM

• 4 weeks later...

We are Recruting!

Hi all,

We are Recruiting! We have Russian, English, Portuguese, Spanish, French and German speaking members. It is a blast learning different cultures and aircraft all at the same time! We try to use English as our "in flight" language.

We need English speakers! No need to be Bi-lingual, we will translate, we have Russian members that cannot speak English and English speakers that cant speak Russian (me), but we have several Russian/English speakers, so translation is not an issue.

We have members in eastern USA and eastern Canada, Russia, Portugal, Belarus, and Ukraine. we have several real life pilots including a helicopter pilot. We fly mostly combined arms missions with aircraft, helicopters and live GCI. We do CSAR! we will come get you if you get shot down!

Please be 16 or older, watch your language, as some of us have young children... but we are by no means Saints... All Nationalities are welcome.

Feel free to stop by and check us out! our website link is in my sig. All skill levels are welcome. Our teamspeak is: ts.Virtual-Pilots.com or shoot me a PM.

Edited by Andy1966
grammer

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat. We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

http://virtual-pilots.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]