DCS: F-16CM Block 50 by EDSA Discussion Thread

NineLine

...The world was on fire and no one could save me but you

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Nice ending... :-)

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Oh man! Yes!!!! YEEEESSSS!!!!

And yea... now I want to know when was the first F18 blip shown. I do remember some videos had shown an F18 and F16 flying by when showcasing new DCS Videos in the opening credits. I even think that was true for last years thank you vid.

I think it might of been an Wags special of "Whats that F18 doing there?" blurb during an F-5 video though. But I don't know if that should count.

Today’s DCS World video... nobody comments on the F-16????????

Perhaps I didnt look in the right place..

But I cannot believe that nobody did comment the glimpse at the viper that we get at the end of Wags today’s video???:smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In DCS I fly jets with thousands of pounds of thrust...

In real life I fly a humble Cessna Hawx XP II with 210 HP :D

Check out Hoggit. There’s a thread in which ED states it will come out in 2019.

Link please

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Perhaps I didnt look in the right place..

But I cannot believe that nobody did comment the glimpse at the viper that we get at the end of Wags today’s video???:smilewink:

Because there's a 39 page long thread about it already: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=205813

They did?

Yes, see link above ;)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

While I'm fully aware that is still very much in development. Can you say anything as to wether or not we'll be getting the gbu-39 with this jet? Or even if it's a hope-to or pending licences and such? I'd love the sdb with it giving me more pickles per flight

ASUS ROG Strix X570-E MB | Ryzen 9 5950x | ASUS Tuf RTX 4080 | 64 GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 MHz DDR4 | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB m.2 Nvme | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | Track IR 5 | Gigabyte M27Q-P 1440p 165hz |

to answer the Topic:

i have some many uncomplete aircraft that i am waiting for completion, that i do not care about a 2sec dark image of an F16 :)

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.