Not all fc3 aircraft available

I’m only seeing three or four of the aircraft that I’m supposed to get I know I’m seeing the a-10a and f-15c and one or two of the redfor aircraft but the rest are not showing in the module manager or aircraft selection in the instant mission screen.

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Some aircraft do not have instant missions and are not visible in the module manager as they are not individually sold.

You should have access to (module name will appear yellow in the ME):

A-10A

Su-25A

F-15C

MiG-29A

MiG-29S (integrated ECM, updated avionics with R-77 compatibility)

MiG-29G (export MiG-29A with imperial gauges)

Su-27

Su-33

Of those, instant action missions are available for:

A-10A

F-15C

MiG-29S

Su-25A

Su-27

Su-33

Single missions are available for:

A-10A

F-15C

Su-25

Su-27

Campaigns are available for:

A-10A

F-15C

MiG-29S

Su-25

Su-27

Su-33

Fast missions can be generated for any airframe. Stock missions and campaign content are not protected and may be edited as desired.

Edited by feefifofum

Thanks fee I’ll check the me ac list when I boot dcs up later

Iirc

The a-10a, f-15c and one other showed up in the module manager as x-xxx for dcs world

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.