Capt Zeen radio fix for A10C Cap Loz Helios profile

Thank you Capt, must have been the fact that I didn't click once in the panel after opening the radio panel. Just tried to paste directly.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

_____________Semper paratus, In hoc signo vinces________________

PC: Intel i7-8700K (4.9 GHz), Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 MB, Gigabyte RTX 3080, 32 GB DDR3 (3,2 GHz), Samsung EVO 860 M.2 500 GB SSD + Samsung 960 M.2 250 GB SSD Gaming: Virpil T-50 CM2, TM WH Throttle, Crosswind pedals, HP Reverb

• 9 months later...

Thank you Capt for the Radio Fix! I did notice however that the ILS Power knob does not work. I can switch on/off on the touchscreen but the sim position does not change. Can anyone else confirm the issue with the ILS Power?

Win 10 64-bit, Intel Core i7-7700k@4.2GHz, MSI 1080Ti , 16 GB, 500GB SSD, LG 34UM95, Acer T232HL, TrackIR 5 Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

• 3 months later...
Hello all. I just published the fix for the A10C cap Loz helios profile, on my web site.

Is the first version, so please let me know how it goes.

You got, aswell, a video on my youtube channel width the install instruction (in english!)

Is your fix still working? I'm using DCS 1.5.5 downloaded your rar and installed it! Now the bad news, by clicking on the Helios radio frequency knob, the frequency changes in DCS A-10C virtual cockpit.

OK, somehow bindings evaporated, put them back in and works great!

Edited by LaLa

• 5 months later...

Update

I am using the latest stable 1.5 and the latest Alpha 2.0 with the Loz Helios profile and your radio fix. The radio fix now seems to work only one way. When I click changes in the game cockpit, Helios correctly reads the button changes. However, when I try to click the radio buttons in Helios, they go crazy like before the radio fix I have redone the keystrokes and the buttons, but still no joy.

Update to Update: After rebooting, I think that it may be working. Oh well.

If someone is using the radio fix with the latest versions of DCS, I would like to know if it is just me or is there an issue with the radio fix?

On another note, has anyone fixed the Tacan issues in Loz?

Edited by sobe
Update to update

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

allo

Thanks for what you done fixing the comm interface with A-10c profile. I found what I tink is an other bug. Could you check the "Tacan Rotary Switch" It work well from the game to Helios but it does not seem to work from Helios to the game.. Thanks for your time

Update

I am using the latest stable 1.5 and the latest Alpha 2.0 with the Loz Helios profile and your radio fix. The radio fix now seems to work only one way. When I click changes in the game cockpit, Helios correctly reads the button changes. However, when I try to click the radio buttons in Helios, they go crazy like before the radio fix I have redone the keystrokes and the buttons, but still no joy.

Update to Update: After rebooting, I think that it may be working. Oh well.

If someone is using the radio fix with the latest versions of DCS, I would like to know if it is just me or is there an issue with the radio fix?

On another note, has anyone fixed the Tacan issues in Loz?

allo

make sure you go throuth all 3 steps.

Ray

As of now, the radio fix is working.

However, the tacan in Helios is not working. I have had to program so of the tacan controls on my throttle so I would not have to use the actual cockpit. Has anyone else have issues with the tacan in the Loz profile?

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

Capt Z

As far as I can tell, none of the Tacan panel is working properly including the mode selector and frequency dials. I also had some issues with the frequency numbers [the second digit] on the ILS panel in Helios.

See the following comment:

In DCS 1.5.6.1938, the implementation details of the TACAN panel in the A-10C were changed. Here's the commit that fixed it in DCS-BIOS (the diff shows what values changed):

https://github.com/dcs-bios/dcs-bios...938b0fcaf29078

The TACAN controls now have their own device ID and different button numbers than before.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Just got back into the A10c and noticed that the radios were not tuning to the correct frequncy as the dials would not move in all 3 radios in the profile. I have the radio fix and it worked before.

Is it me or did something change?