The most uncomfortable pitchup issues

Cintra

A couple weeks ago I had a similar problem to the OP - constant nose up and no amount of trim would put the nose down to fly straight. It seemed to happen suddenly and only with the Spit (no issues with the F86, P51, or F5).

I went into the controls config multiple times looking for conflicts but saw nothing obvious...

Then I remembered that I had added another USB card to the computer so that I didn't have to constantly switch between the steering wheel for car racing and the joystick for flying.

Went back into the controls settings and my steering wheel and pedal setup was assigned to the roll pitch and rudder axes in addition to the joystick. They remained centred at all times but still assigned. I disabled them totally and the problem went away. It's weird but... that was the fix for me.

Dunno if this will help the OP but if anyone finds this in a search in the future it is something to try.

A couple weeks ago I had a similar problem to the OP - constant nose up and no amount of trim would put the nose down to fly straight. It seemed to happen suddenly and only with the Spit (no issues with the F86, P51, or F5).

I went into the controls config multiple times looking for conflicts but saw nothing obvious...

Then I remembered that I had added another USB card to the computer so that I didn't have to constantly switch between the steering wheel for car racing and the joystick for flying.

Went back into the controls settings and my steering wheel and pedal setup was assigned to the roll pitch and rudder axes in addition to the joystick. They remained centred at all times but still assigned. I disabled them totally and the problem went away. It's weird but... that was the fix for me.

Dunno if this will help the OP but if anyone finds this in a search in the future it is something to try.

There is definitely something that is affecting my controls but it doesn't show in the controls settings for the plane.

I made a post in the bugs reports section and someone used 2 of my track files and as soon as he took control, the issue went away. I will just have to see what the heck is happening.

There is definitely something that is affecting my controls but it doesn't show in the controls settings for the plane.

I made a post in the bugs reports section and someone used 2 of my track files and as soon as he took control, the issue went away. I will just have to see what the heck is happening.

I use ms ffb2 joystick. When i apply deadzone and curve to pitch and roll axis, the plane behaves differently. So force feedback joysticks are not eligible for modifying curvature settings. Try resetting your custom curves and deadzone. And make sure you check the invert clickbox in ffb settings. This will probably solve your issue.

I use ms ffb2 joystick. When i apply deadzone and curve to pitch and roll axis, the plane behaves differently. So force feedback joysticks are not eligible for modifying curvature settings. Try resetting your custom curves and deadzone. And make sure you check the invert clickbox in ffb settings. This will probably solve your issue.

my bad. it's the swap axis option you should check. not the invert option.