VNAO T-45 Goshawk

5 minutes ago, Vettefan said:

I seem only to be able to watch the aircraft, but I cannot take control over it... 

The mod is installed in the right location... (...\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\VNAO_T45)

I also performed a repair of my open beta.

Any good ideas?

Thanks in advance!

You can only take control of the front cockpit in single player. For the rear you need to be in multiplayer with a buddy in front. 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Proud founder of VNAO and current deck jockey with VFA-103:pilotfly::pilotfly:

39 minutes ago, MadMaxter said:

No need to buy any modules including fc3. Unzip the file into your saved games/dcs openbeta/mods/aircraft folder. 

Don’t put in main folder. Use saved games folder. See above. Thanks. 

thank you so much 😄  Idiot Facepalm GIF

14 minutes ago, MadMaxter said:

You can only take control of the front cockpit in single player. For the rear you need to be in multiplayer with a buddy in front. 

Thanks, MadMaxter.

I checked but I somehow always seem to be locked out from the cockpit. I only get an external view and an AI pilot takes full control. I cannot get in either front or back seat at all but seem to be an outside spectator of the flight.

This is in the quick start mission as well as in a mission I create by myself (screenshots attached from ME).

Appreciate any hints in the right direction!  🙂

Screen_210424_103549.png

Screen_210424_103551.png

That is an odd one. It should work based on what your showing me. Suggest you go to one of our servers and fly a bit. Then convert the track file to a miz and load it in editor to see how it compares to yours. 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Proud founder of VNAO and current deck jockey with VFA-103:pilotfly::pilotfly:

6 minutes ago, Ala12Rv-Muscat said:

Link not working...

I’ve heard that if you have a hard time with that link, signing in to google will help. We are experiencing higher than expected traffic. A good problem to have but we are trying to address it. 

• Like 1

MadMaxter my friend have installed openbeta2.7, mod works. Now i downloaded OpenBeta2.7 installed mod but i can not control aircraft.

Logs error: 2021-04-24 10:27:36.434 ERROR   EDCORE: Failed to load C:/Users/MAJO/Saved Games/DCS.openbeta/Mods/aircraft/VNAO_T45/bin/VNAOT45FM.dll: (126) The specified module could not be found.

Sorry for noob question: is this SFM or EFM?

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

Dropbox link is now throwing a 404 error, was it removed? 

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

The Google Drive link still works.

• Like 1

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

All good, got a copy from one of the other links after I said that.  Top work guys thanks for releasing!

• Like 2

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

14 minutes ago, SVKSniper said:

MadMaxter my friend have installed openbeta2.7, mod works. Now i downloaded OpenBeta2.7 installed mod but i can not control aircraft.

Logs error: 2021-04-24 10:27:36.434 ERROR   EDCORE: Failed to load C:/Users/MAJO/Saved Games/DCS.openbeta/Mods/aircraft/VNAO_T45/bin/VNAOT45FM.dll: (126) The specified module could not be found.

I have not seen this error. I would delete and reinstall. You may have a corrupt download. I will pass on your problem to the dev team. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, VFGiPJP said:

Sorry for noob question: is this SFM or EFM?

EFM 

2 minutes ago, Idle_Wild said:

They should start integrating these mods with the main game so we can use them on multiplayer servers.

There’s quite few ones working on it and they should have them next 

• Like 1

:thumbup:

Great! I love EFM! Thanks for the info. Oh my, the wallpaper is interesting. 

Edited by VFGiPJP
  • Like 1